Wednesday, May 1, 2013

TV Shows I Love!

I love TV, it's my time.  Although i can never sit still, i have to be doing something while i am watching, like riding excercise bike, folding, ironing, cardmaking, scrapbooking, Norwex jobs, or any other random job.
Like now i'm blogging while watching Mr & Mrs Murder.  I have missed blogging.

My Favourite shows are

  • MKR
  • The Block
  • Mr & Mrs Murder
  • Private Practise
  • Greys Anatomy
  • Packed to the Rafters
  • House Husbands
  • Offspring
  • Underbelly
  • Cheers
  • Mad about You
  • Becker
  • Family Ties
  • Fraser
  • Unlightened
  • Spirited
  • Ace of Cakes
  • Better Homes & Gardens
  • Scrubs
  • Home & Away Early Years
  • Big Love
  • The Librians
  • Bikie Wars
  • Party of 5
  • Sex in the City
  • Sea Change
  • Redfern Now
  • Thankgod your here


1 comment:

  1. Scandal is another great show. Not sure if it's made it to Aussie shores yet though.

    ReplyDelete