Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Tea Party!

Above is the cute balloons! I got the inspiration to do this from http://www.erinlucyloves.com blog, Thanks Erin!
Below is the beautiful bunting myself & nanna made! The will get used again for my pink & blue christening celebration :-) so i am glad we made it!
My cute cupcake stand with yummy gluten free caramel cakes.



This is the tea cup table decorations!


Each pretty table setting!


The beautiful teapot/teabag invitation!


I feel like a bit of blogging tonight and i have a perfect topic :-) My Nanna's Tea Party was this afternoon. We were celebrating her 80th birthday. She is such a wonderful lady and it was wonderful to be with her and see all her lovely friends.
It is a wonderful place where my Nanna lives, in the retirement village they have a communal centre that any of the residents can hire out for parties and celebrations. I am also very lucky to be part of a lovely family who all helped out with the preparation and the clean up. We all love our Nanna/Mother so much.
The photos above show all my lovely decorations for the party! I do love party planning and decorating. The next one i am planning is my Pink and Blue Christening celebration lunch for my beautiful children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment