Friday, June 18, 2010

My morning at the Baby Expo


Today i attended the expo at Southbank in Brisbane. It was faboulous, and i guess why it was so for me because i was babyless, my husband had the day off so i could leave the pram at home and have a morning to myself. It was lovely.

As i wandered around i collected every free thing being handed out. I ended up walking out of the convention centre with 12 enviro bags :-) Lots of lovely advertising to read. the best thing about all this advertising of course is the freebies.....I love a good freebie :-) Here's the list of what i was lucky enough to recieve -

NAN H.A. Toddler Sachet
IglooBlue Birthday Greeting Card
Beyond Blue Bracelet
Mustela Cleansing Gel
Tupperware spoon & fork
Balloons
Moov Insect repellent gel
Magnets
Milton Hand gel
Milton Tablets
Milton nappy rash cream
In the night garden colouring book
In the night garden Magazine
Stuck on you Label
Toy Story 3 sticker album
Mother and Baby Australia Magazine
Marina Infant Mixture
Dermeze soap free wash
Wet ones
Medihoney Barrier cream
GAIA products
Nature baby care nappies
Living with Water DVD
Aromababy pure baby wash
Nature within baby body and hair cleanser
Pens
Paper Eskimo wrapping paper
Cold Power
Dreambaby Outlet plugs
Paper Eskimo baby boy gift tags
Enviro Bags

Alot of stuff.......I think i am a lucky girl, it was definatly worth my trip on the train into Southbank!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment